Up this week is Jonathan Scott, digital marketing supremo and sales director at Northern Media who gets a kick from helping young businesses grow and has his own kicking ambitions linked to the number 9 and Newcastle United. Find out more about what gets him up in the morning
BuBul and business
- Why did you want to be a BuBul expert?
Having worked in marketing for over 20 years, I get a kick from using my knowledge and experience to help young businesses grow and thrive
- Best piece of business advice and who was it from?
Shy bairns get nowt (that was from my Dad)
- Biggest compliment you’ve ever received from a customer?
Quite a recent one actually, from Mark McClennan from Monster Mesh. He largely attributes his growth and success to the SEO & PPC campaigns we were running
- Business achievement you’re most proud of?
Giving young people a work environment that helps them learn, grow and be happy.
The personal stuff
- Which five famous people (dead or alive) would you invite over for dinner?
Bobby Robson, Seb Coe, Madonna, Freddie Mercury and Billy Connolly
Football, Athletics, Music and Comedy!
- What would you banish to Room 101?
Anyone who bullies
- If you could be famous for a day what would it be for?
Playing number 9 for Newcastle United
- Exercise or boxset binge?
- Work from home or work in the office?
Work in the office